The final piece of the puzzle
Matrix Risk Management Solutions offers a full range of commercial and property claims management, including workers' compensation, general & auto liability, loss adjustment, subrogation and consultative services. Matrix manages this from a single platform for predictable, measurable performance and superior service.
Want to know more? Please contact Laura K Garza @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Claims Management Services
Matrix Risk Management Solutions has been providing national claims services since 1987. We deliver distinctive benefits, ensuring better outcomes and an exceptional customer experience overall. Matrix customers expect better—and that’s what they get.
Collaboration - Matrix partners with each client, taking a collaborative approach to program design that is both practical and results oriented.
Accountability - The dedicated team of claims and account management professionals at Matrix are your advocates and continually put their passion for quality service into action. With a commitment to ongoing and open communication, our team has helped Matrix earn a reputation for operational excellence and service discipline.
Matrix offers flexibility and creative claim handling solutions for the following types of programs:
- Self-insured employers
- Large deductible & excess programs
- Guaranteed cost programs
- OCIP / CCIP
- Monopolistic state oversight
A healthy & safe return to workOne of the key differences with Matrix is our ability to unbundle select managed care products. Although we have established service providers who produce measurable savings and operational efficiencies, Matrix also recognizes that clients often have longstanding relationships they would like to continue when a change is made in their TPA administrator.
When you partner with us, you will receive:
- Ability to integrate worker's compensation with short term disability, long-term disability and family medical leave management
- Highly experienced claims professionals, with a low turnover in staff
- An account manager who knows your culture and claims philosophy
- Best in class online claim system that provides real-time adjuster notes, as well as detailed and ad-hoc reporting
- Energy & Power
- Entertainment & Sports
- Financial institutions
- Products – defect & recall
- Public Entity
- Retail, Food & Beverage
- Liquor liability
- Transportation (Auto & General):
- Hazardous material spills
- Personal vehicles
- Truck/heavy equipment damage appraisals
- Auto (including fleet, ride-share & rentals)
- Inland Marine
- Workers’ Compensation (including second injury fund recovery)
Loss Adjusting ServicesAlthough most clients require full assignments, from coverage analysis to settlement, Matrix also welcomes task assignments. Some of the services we offer are:
- Analyze video surveillance
- Cause investigation and determination
- Evaluate, pursue and recover subrogation
- Full auto & heavy equipment appraisals
- Full inventory evaluations
- Full scene investigations – photos, measurements, diagrams, witness canvass
- Immediate on-scene response and investigation
- Injury and damages evaluations
- In-Person or telephonic recorded statements with full summary
- Liability determination based on jurisdictional laws
- Mediation representation and trial monitoring and reporting
- Negotiate injury settlements
- Organize and monitor hazardous material spill clean-ups
- Policy review and coverage determination
- Prepare settlement documents
- Property scope of damages and repair estimates – fire, water, etc.
- Salvage disposition
- Secure police and fire reports
OSHA Inspection / Training and Loss Control Services
Because the safety of your employees is so important to your business, as well as a serious OSHA compliance issue, Matrix Risk Management Solutions is committed to working with your company to develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive safety and health program. Our goal is to help you and your employees go home safely each day. We believe the key to an effective safety program is a strong safety culture that starts with a total company commitment to safety.
To that end, we partner with customers to deliver a full range of OSHA Compliance and Loss Control Services, built around our highly qualified, dedicated and responsive consultants and trainers. We train all levels of employees, from management to front line, on the importance of recognizing and correcting hazards in order to learn how to implement a safety culture across the company. In addition to onsite, we offer these services and training programs through the use of virtual reality technology and bilingually to ensure this critical safety information reaches everyone in your organization.
Our nationwide OSHA Compliance and Loss Control Services include:
- Onsite Safety and Health Training
- Mock OSHA Inspections
- OSHA Inspection Assistance
- OSHA Consulting
- Customized OSHA Programs
- Contractor Prequalification
- 24/7 Client Portal Resource Access
We offer nearly 70 general awareness and specialty training sessions. Our bottom line, like yours, is to educate and empower employees at all levels of your organization to create and sustain a strong safety culture and environment.
Want to know more? Contact Jim Davis at Jim.Davis@matrixcos.com.
Integrated Disability Management
Employers who have implemented an integrated program have benefitted from some of the following key features:
- Regulatory compliance with tracking WC lost time with FMLA consistently
- Single claim intake for workers’ compensation and disability
- Automatic transition from workers’ compensation to disability and leave programs when applicable
- Reduction in the number of vendors an injured worker will need to contact to trigger various benefit programs, resulting in improved employee experience
- Fewer overpayments caused by lack of coordination of benefits
- Reduction in administrative time for Human Resources/Benefits/Risk Management due to removing the escalation process for clients to notify multiple vendors when the employee begins to lose time.