Compliance is at the core of everything we doWith so many nuances and changing regulations, staying compliant can seem like a monumental task. Matrix is committed to keeping our clients informed and in compliance. We provide updates on meaningful changes—and how they may affect employers—as necessary. Our experts also share insights, research and guidance to help businesses stay on track.
Please be aware, however, that these postings do not constitute legal advice. As always, you should consult your legal counsel for advice on the correct solution based on the facts of your specific issue or situation.
Adventures in absence management and accommodations.Edited by Matrix’s Marti Cardi, this blog covers topics including FMLA and state leave laws, ADA and state equivalents, guidance on accommodations (including pregnancy issues), workers’ compensation, and other timely subjects.
- Information about new or amended leave of absence or accommodations laws and regulations
- Analysis of significant cases
- Developments from the US Department of Labor and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Employer pointers and best practices
- Answers to tough absence and accommodation questions
- Readers are encouraged to share and keep the conversation going
AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming